By Mark Artiges, Gurpreet Singh Bhasin, Bernard Ciconte, Malcolm Garland, Saranathan Govindarajan, James Huang, Subramanian Kovilmadam, Kunal Mittal, Paul J. Perrone, Tom Schwenk, Steve Steffen
BEA WebLogic Server 8.1 Unleashed is the definitive reference for the WebLogic developer, supplying an in-depth examine the features supplied by way of WebLogic Server and illustrating the easiest improvement practices. The e-book covers WebLogic's function in each point of a J2EE program: from operating with Servlets, JavaServer Pages and firm JavaBeans, to coping with disbursed structures together with transactions with JTA, listing providers with JNDI, messaging with JMS, and extra. The authors pay specific consciousness to trying out, optimizing and debugging inside of WebLogic, imposing security measures, and administering WebLogic applications.Configure and software program for a profitable WebLogic set up assemble the right combination of abilities and historical past to construct WebLogic functions Architect and install internet functions with JSP and Java Servlets Leverage the J2EE APIs for dealing with transactions, messaging, databases, mail companies, and extra * construct functions with JSP Tag Libraries and Jakarta Struts * research top practices and layout recommendations for company JavaBeans * try, debug, and optimize WebLogic functions utilizing JUnit, JProbe, and JMeter * combine WebLogic into company platforms with XML, internet companies, jCOM, * JCo, and CORBA, together with Tuxedo functions * Administer WebLogic functions and paintings with clustered servers * increase WebLogic Server purposes utilizing WebLogic Workshop 8.1
Read Online or Download BEA WebLogic Server 8.1 Unleashed PDF
Similar client-server systems books
The approved consultant to Citrix XenApp Platinum version for Windows
Design, set up, and hold a virtualized, on-demand company program supply infrastructure. Citrix XenApp Platinum variation for home windows: The respectable advisor explains tips to be certain excessive availability, improve productiveness, and decrease bills utilizing the strong good points of XenApp. Configure your undefined, set up XenApp, deal with distant and instant entry, and deal with an end-to-end, centralized program supply approach. you will additionally computer screen, music, and safe XenApp utilizing the newest instruments and techniques.
- Configure VPNs utilizing Citrix entry Gateway
- Authenticate clients with Citrix Password supervisor and unmarried Sign-On
- Assign granular keep an eye on regulations with Citrix SmartAccess
- safe XenApp utilizing firewalls, certificate, encryption, IDS, and IPS
- visual display unit and try your procedure utilizing Citrix EdgeSight and Citrix SmartAuditor
- strengthen fail-safe catastrophe restoration and company continuity plans
- Optimize transmission velocity, disk throughput, and reminiscence utilization
Bei der Umsetzung moderner Organisationskonzepte durch Einsatz neuer Techniken der Informationsverarbeitung gibt dieses Buch dem Studenten, Anwender und Wissenschaftler wertvolle Hilfestellungen. Das Buch l? st sich von konventionellen funktionsorientierten Betrachtungsweisen und folgt konsequent den betrieblichen Gesch?
A realistic consultant to designing, imposing, and administrating an optimized digital machine answer with VMware Horizon View evaluate particular description of the deployment and management of the VMware Horizon View suite tips on how to verify the assets your digital computers would require layout your computer approach to stay away from strength difficulties, and make sure minimum lack of time within the later levels intimately VMware Horizon View is helping you simplify computer and alertness administration whereas expanding protection and regulate.
BizTalk Server 2002 layout and Implementation exhibits builders tips on how to write BizTalk Server 2002 functions by way of instance. Readers will research BizTalk Server 2002 step by step as they learn during the chapters and construct a precise BizTalk Server program. Readers can be uncovered to the various valuable classes that Xin Chen realized by means of designing and enforcing a couple of high-profile BizTalk Server initiatives.
- Inferno Programming with Limbo
- Windows® Essential Business Server 2008 Administrator's Companion (Admin Companion)
- Developing Secure Distributed Systems with CORBA
- Mobile Communications (2nd Edition)
Additional resources for BEA WebLogic Server 8.1 Unleashed
Typical WebLogic Platform Installation Selecting a typical install yields a default WebLogic Server install. This default install deploys all WebLogic Platform components (including WebLogic Server) with samples. There are no default mydomain or myserver server deployments, as was the case under WebLogic 6 series and earlier WebLogic Server installations. /bea/weblogic8x/samples/domains/. Following the selection of a typical installation, the next screen is Choose Product Directory. Here you select your WebLogic Platform deployment directory.
Choose the Sun SDK and development mode. 19. Selecting configuration environment and JDK. 20. As mentioned earlier, there's no requirement to locate the domain within BEA home directory, but we'll create our sample domain in the default location. Part I: Getting Started with WebLogic Server 41 42 Part I: Getting Started with WebLogic Server Click the Create button to continue. 20. Specifying the domain location and creating the domain. 21. 21. Terminating the Configuration Wizard. If no further domain configurations are required, the custom installation process terminates.
11. Configuring the administration server. 11. The Server Name value is a unique server name within your domain; that is, you cannot have two servers with the same name within one domain. The Server Listen Address value is the unique IP address associated with this server. Listen Port numbers are integers in the range of 1 to 65535, but are typically four digits. 11. CAUTION For security reasons, you may choose not to use these default values for your custom server configurations, especially within a production environment.
- Childhood Psychological Disorders: Current Controversies by Alberto M. Bursztyn Ph.D.
- Radical Pedagogy: Identity, Generativity, and Social by M. Bracher